Access your Pro+ Content below.
A guide to continuous software delivery
Sponsored by ComputerWeekly.com
Business leaders and IT heads recognise the value of software in driving business innovation. Software empowers business strategy. Continuous delivery is a pipeline covering all aspects of a software powered projects from development and quality assurance, testing and through to deployment as well as the feedback loop for continuous improvement.
Table Of Contents
- How to create and manage a rock-solid DevSecOps framework
- Develop a DevOps branching strategy to promote efficiency
- How CI/CD pipelines are putting enterprise networks at risk
- Scrum vs. DevOps: Are they intertwined or redundant?
- GitHub targets vulnerable open source components
Access this CW+ Content for Free!
More CW+ ContentView All